COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
• You can enter the Studio directly by coming down the side of the house, through the side gate. There will be no need to enter the front door.
• there will 15-minute gaps between private clients
• I ask that clients depart their lesson quickly after their class and please only arrive 5 minutes before your start time, please wait in your car
• A mat for shoes will be provided on entry. Please do not wear shoes in studio.
• the teacher will clean all equipment between each class
• the restroom will be cleaned between clients and useable
• the studio will be thoroughly cleaned each morning before opening (as has always been my practice)
• hand sanitiser station is available upon entrance
•I will not be wearing a mask or gloves, but I am happy to do so on request
•I will accept cash payments in an envelope (I will have some on hand if you don’t)
•I will not work unless I am 100% healthy and well and have not been exposed to anyone with the virus in the past 14 days
•I ask that clients do not come to the studio unless they are 100% healthy and well and have not been exposed to anyone with the virus in the past 14 days.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I be taking the temperature of clients? No I will not be taking temperatures of clients, I trust clients to self-monitor their own health and to abide by the guidelines above. We must all accept responsibility for our own and each other's health.
Will social distancing be enforced? I will follow the government guidelines with distancing.
Tel: 07954 389008